The Gold Coast is quickly becoming a national leader in tech innovation covering a broad range of sectors including e-commerce, design, professional services, export and even space exploration.
The Gold Coast’s dedication to fostering innovation and entrepreneurship has seen the city’s technology sector flourish. The city’s expanding digital infrastructure, progressive culture and networks helps to create digital-ready businesses and excellent opportunities in domestic and international markets.
Meet some of the Gold Coast’s technology providers and innovators
- Gilmour Space Technologies – a venture-backed space company developing new hybrid-engine rockets and associated technology to support the development of a low-cost space launch vehicles.
- Blockchain Collective – the first blockchain education body to offer the Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain Technology for educators and students.
- iVvy – a leading technology provider for the events industry, creating software for organisations to manage the meetings, incentives, conventions and events market while providing a platform for real-time search, book and pay functionality for event organisers and consumers.
- Austech VR – Australia’s leading developer of web-based Augmented and Virtual Reality experiences, interactive digital technologies and 3D model creation.
- RealAR – augmented real-size, real-time real estate. RealAR combines Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence to convert floor plans into walkthroughs that can be used onsite or remotely.
- TechSpace – a community based, hackerspace/makerspace, learning centre and pre incubator focussing on technology. A space to connect, learn, develop tech products.
- Virtual Psychologist – Australia’s first text counselling service delivered by qualified mental health professionals.
- Klackit – fast growing digital billboard company that offers hyper customer engagement and advertising solutions.
- Syncch – A comprehensive toolkit designed to help businesses stay compliant, improve productivity and maximise their R&D tax claims.
- Cake Equity – A digital platform to assist the way start-ups and small to medium-sized companies raise capital, set up employee share schemes and manage their investors
- Desygner – A graphic design tool for non-designers, which allows everyone to have access to quality content creation and graphic design.